[wpkg-users] What hjappened to the list?
Thomas Wootten
2016-06-27 15:19:20 UTC
I've had no digests since about 2nd June and there's nothing in the archive and lists.wpkg.org gives and error when I visit it.

Thomas Wootten
IT Technician
East Birmingham Community Forum
Luca Manganelli
2016-06-28 06:30:23 UTC
Post by Thomas Wootten
I've had no digests since about 2nd June and there's nothing in the archive and lists.wpkg.org gives and error when I visit it.
We are taking sun at Maldives :-)

Jake Anderson
2016-06-28 07:19:38 UTC
Everything is set up so well on our systems that nobody ever needs to do any maintenance hence there are no questions right?

Sent from my Samsung device

Tomasz Chmielewski
2016-06-30 15:16:20 UTC
Post by Thomas Wootten
I've had no digests since about 2nd June and there's nothing in the
archive and lists.wpkg.org gives and error when I visit it.
Can you check if it's working again for you?

Mailman broke after an upgrade for a while... but that was on 26th, not
02nd June?

Tomasz Chmielewski