[wpkg-users] wpkg development status
Mike Burgener
2016-01-28 09:48:29 UTC
Hi all,

As I can see the last version of wpkg is from 2014

Is wpkg development stopped?

Regards

Mike

Paul McGrath
2016-01-28 10:22:40 UTC
Hi Mike,
Are you asking for something specific?
As an extensive/intensive user of WPKG I think it works perfectly for my needs.
Paul

Rainer Meier
2016-01-28 12:00:11 UTC
Hi Mike
Post by Mike Burgener
Hi all,
As I can see the last version of wpkg is from 2014
Is wpkg development stopped?
No. WPKG is still alive. The main project owners are still around and taking
care. However I personally got a bit limited time currently to spend on the
project. On my list I have a couple of nice-to-have features as well as some
core-restructuring but this is cosmetical stuff. According to my knowledge there
are no blocker issues open currently and WPKG can simply be regarded as mature.

br,
Rainer
Mike Burgener
2016-01-28 12:39:35 UTC
As I am also happy with wpkg it was just a question as nowadays there are many projects abandoned after some time.

Regards

Mike