[wpkg-users] How to run wpkg synchronize with all the settings as it gets started after windows boot via gpo ?
Ingo Arndt
2015-04-28 10:18:47 UTC
Hello,

is it possible to invoke wpkg.js (wpkg-gp 0.17_x64) via a scheduled task
with all the settings as they are stored in the
%Programfiles%\wpkg-gp.ini file
as it is done during/after windows startup by GPO ?

I am looking for a solution to be able to silenty run wpkg synchronize
on different machines via configured scheduled tasks without
caring about their currently active wpkg settings/paths.
I just want to use their current configuration and not manually specify
the %software% path as I have to do when manually running "wpkg.js
/synchronize".

Thank you,

Ingo

2015-04-28 11:15:48 UTC
Post by Ingo Arndt
Hello,
is it possible to invoke wpkg.js (wpkg-gp 0.17_x64) via a scheduled task
with all the settings as they are stored in the
%Programfiles%\wpkg-gp.ini file
as it is done during/after windows startup by GPO ?
I think what you want is
"c:\program files\wpkg-gp\wpkgpipeclient.exe" Execute

Best Regards
Heiko
Ingo Arndt
2015-04-28 11:30:43 UTC
Sorry for not sending the replies to the list on the first try.

Thank you. Both solutions do work fine for me.

Post by Ingo Arndt
with all the settings as they are stored in the
%Programfiles%\wpkg-gp.ini file
as it is done during/after windows startup by GPO ?
I think what you want is
"c:\program files\wpkg-gp\wpkgpipeclient.exe" Execute
Best Regards
Heiko
Hi,
if you are using Wpkg-GP, I believe there is an executable called
Wpkg-GP-Test.exe in the Program Files directory
which runs the /synchronize command.
This is from memory as I don't currently use Wpkg-GP myself.
Dafydd