[wpkg-users] Windows 10 v.1803 - wpkg don´t work
Leandro da Silva Rodrigues
2018-06-18 14:01:01 UTC
Hi!

I am using a Windows 10 v.1803 PC and wpkg is not working.

Initially, I was unable to access the share, which was resolved by changing the samba protocol:

smb.conf

[global]

max protocol = SMB2

Then I was able to access the share, but wpkg does not start. The wpkg log files are saved on this Samba server. I noticed that if I remove the logging option from wpkg, wpkg works normally.

Anyone have this problem?

How to solve?

Thank you very much.

Leandro Rodrigues
Assistente de Informática II

DTI/FAAC - Bauru
(14)3103-4881

Orgulho de ser UNESP!
Marco Schmidt
2018-06-19 07:53:05 UTC
You should remove the "max protocol" from the Samba config.
Samba and Windows will do a handshake and use the best protocol.

On my site, WPKG works as it should with Window 10 1803.

Greetings ...
Marco
Post by Leandro da Silva Rodrigues
Hi!
I am using a Windows 10 v.1803 PC and wpkg is not working.
Initially, I was unable to access the share, which was resolved by
smb.conf
    [global]
            max protocol = SMB2
Then I was able to access the share, but wpkg does not start. The wpkg
log files are saved on this Samba server. I noticed that if I remove the
logging option from wpkg, wpkg works normally.
Anyone have this problem?
How to solve?
Thank you very much.
Leandro Rodrigues
Assistente de Informática II
DTI/FAAC - Bauru
(14)3103-4881
*Orgulho de ser UNESP!*
*
*

UZH/ETH Zurich, Marco Schmidt, Functional Genomics Center Zurich
Y32 H06, Winterthurerstr. 190, 8057 Zurich
Tel +41 44 635 39 02, Fax +41 44 635 39 22, http://www.fgcz.ch/
- IT Koordinator -