[wpkg-users] wpkg.org impossible to download wpkg-1.3.1
le dahut
2015-12-21 13:57:57 UTC
* Go to :
http://wpkg.org/Download

* Clic on :
Latest stable release - 14-May-2014 (includes wpkg.js)

WPKG 1.3.1 - zip archive

* Firefox says :
"""
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access
/files/stable/1.3.x/wpkg-1.3.1-bin.zip on this server.
"""

Frank Morawietz
2015-12-22 19:34:09 UTC
Post by le dahut
http://wpkg.org/Download
Latest stable release - 14-May-2014 (includes wpkg.js)
WPKG 1.3.1 - zip archive
"""
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access
/files/stable/1.3.x/wpkg-1.3.1-bin.zip on this server.
"""
I can confirm this.
The same holds true for any other download on this page.

Could an admin please check permissions?

If we want wpkg to prosper and grow, this would be easier if downloads
were possible... ;-)

Best,
Frank
--
Frank Morawietz
Falko Trojahn
2015-12-22 21:26:42 UTC
Hello,
Post by Frank Morawietz
Post by le dahut
You don't have permission to access
/files/stable/1.3.x/wpkg-1.3.1-bin.zip on this server.
"""
I can confirm this.
The same holds true for any other download on this page.
Could an admin please check permissions?
If we want wpkg to prosper and grow, this would be easier if downloads
were possible... ;-)
Well, that's really strange, but in the meantime you can
get the files from here:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/wpkg/files/

Another way is to get the files directly from svn:

https://svn.code.sf.net/p/wpkg/code/wpkg/release/wpkg-1.3.1/src/main/resources/wpkg/

while current development seems to be here:

https://svn.code.sf.net/p/wpkg/code/wpkg/stable/src/main/resources/wpkg/

Best regards
Falko